Thursday 28 July 2011

Threads - Vintage Clothing Shop

I popped in to look around yesterday as it seemed to be shut on Monday and Tuesday, having heard positive and negative views about it.

They have done the shop up very nicely- it's very nicely laid out and designed.  The clothes... well they were ok.. I have to confess I didn't spend very long in there, but I looked at the children's things and although some of the things are nice, there isn't much choice. I also looked at the women's dresses and again, just not much stuff..  but then again it's starting out and I guess they need to start selling things. I very much like the idea of having a vintage clothes shop on the road though... and it does give Bellenden Rd a bit more 'browsability' if you find yourself with time to kill...

No comments:

Post a Comment