Thursday 28 July 2011

Bike Shop Opens

So this week the new bike shop Paul's Custom Cycles opened on Bellenden Road and so far it looks like its been fairly busy... well, I've seen people in there most times I've walked by, and I do walk down Bellenden Road a lot of times during the day.

It seems to be open Mondays- Fridays 8.30am - 6.30pm and also open at weekends (will check times and edit to add) and says it does same day servicing, with no booking needed - which is good. I may test it out soon as we do have one bike that needs a service, but if anyone has tried it - let me know how it is!

Edited to add - I popped in this morning and Paul was very nice! They have some v pretty children's helmets in there, so I bought the small one a crazy penguin creation.

No comments:

Post a Comment